BESPOKE NUTRITION COACHING
Nutrition planning, diet meal plans and support for you to achieve the body you’re after
by Kevin Garde
Online Performance & Nutrition Coach based in London
Using your unique DEXA scan data, this online nutrition coaching service provides nutritional guidance and diet meal plans to achieve and maintain the body transformation and confidence you have always wanted.
What is nutrition planning?
Nutrition coaching is much more than a diet meal plan. A rigid meal plan can be difficult to stick to especially if you regularly eat out, travel, and have a family.
With personalised nutrition coaching you’ll learn what, when, and how much to eat to support your unique goals. Nutrition coaching will empower you to make informed decisions with your diet and finally overcome common nutritional pitfalls that are likely undermining your success.
If your nutrition plan is not in line with your goals you could be wasting your time, money and efforts. Take the first step now to kickstart the nutrition coaching process.
How can nutrition planning help you?
As a nutrition coach, Kevin is focused on helping you make smarter food choices to achieve specific outcomes, such as losing body fat, building muscle mass, or improving sporting performance.
One of the major benefits with online nutrition coaching is accountability and continuous on-going support. You’ll be encouraged to self-monitor and create a flexible meal plan that’s sustainable and designed for long-term behaviour change.
By working with a qualified nutrition coach, you can ensure that your meals are tailored to meet your specific needs and goals. This takes the guesswork out of meal planning and eliminates the stress that often comes with trying to figure out what and how much to eat.
The PRISM Nutrition planning approach will give you the knowledge and tools to become your own nutrition coach for the rest of your life.
Prioritising your nutrition can support both your physical and mental well-being, leading to a happier and healthier life overall.
What do you get with this nutrition coaching programme?
Diet and food plans unique to you
Your goals, lifestyle, knowledge, physiology and habits are unique. Your nutrition plan will be too. Kevin will be coaching you as a one-of-a-kind individual.
Meal tailoring and variety
Menu fatigue and friction are obstacles to success, so your meal plans will be varied, easy to cook and include your nutritional favourites.
Continuous coaching support
As your qualified nutrition coach, Kevin will be your guardrail, keeping you on track. Email support and frequent check-ins will keep you motivated and accountable.
Behavioural & lifestyle advice
Beyond food plans and increased nutritional knowledge, you’ll learn better habits for sleep, stress, hydration and overall well-being for long-term success.
Online Resource Library
Educational resources, videos and your own online dashboard to track progress will be available 24/7 in your personal OneDrive nutrition coaching folder.
Most supplements are a waste of money but there may be some that will enhance your performance and complement your bespoke diet plan.
Real-life food plans
You don’t live in a laboratory so your bespoke nutrition plan will take account of holidays, parties, meals out and alcohol. Your nutrition coach understands that you need to live your life on top of your fitness goals!
Nutrition planning – how to get started
1. Complete the nutrition coaching form to highlight your goals, expectations, lifestyle, diet and activity levels.
2. You’ll get a response in 2-3 days and, if we agree to go forward, further details will be provided before a video consultation.
3. We’ll have a 45-60-minute video consultation to fill in any gaps and answer all your questions. From there you’ll receive recommendations and a tailored nutritional programme specifically for you.
4. Within five days of our video call, you’ll have access to your personal OneDrive folder, which will contain your welcome pack, customised tracker, resource library and your bespoke calorie and macro targets.
Transform your body now with a bespoke coaching and nutrition plan
Peter, account manager
Azim, hospitality manager
Still have questions about how nutrition planning can work for you?
Book a FREE no-obligation call with Kevin now!
Meet Kevin Garde
Kevin is a degree-qualified performance nutritionist and nutrition coach based in London. Kevin holds a BSc (Hons) in Biological and Chemical Sciences from University College Cork and a Masters in Sport and Exercise Nutrition from Loughborough.
Kevin’s specific expertise in nutrition lies chiefly in fat loss, supporting clients to feel more body confident, and designing personalised nutritional plans to enhance exercise performance.
With a decade’s experience in the fitness industry, Kevin has consulted and/or coached thousands of clients looking to reduce body fat, gain muscle, enhance performance, and improve health.
He is passionate about coaching people to make informed decisions on nutrition and achieve their goals through education, ensuring that nutritional recommendations are both enjoyable and sustainable for our everyday lives.
MSc Sport and Exercise Nutrition
BSc Human Physiology
ISAK Level 1 Anthropometrist
UK Anti-Doping Advisor
Are we a good fit?
1. The nutrition coaching programmes are for anyone committed to their goal and prepared to put in the effort to achieve the desired results. Ninety days is the minimum commitment for online nutrition coaching.
2. Changing habits and instilling positive behaviours takes time. If you’re looking for a ‘magic bullet’ or overnight results, this nutrition planning programme is not for you!
3. Some experience with lifting weights (performing basic movements with good form) is desirable, though not essential. Access to a gym or home facility with free weights and/or weights machines is encouraged to get the best results from nutrition coaching.
4. A DEXA scan is not required to get started but is a great first step for understanding where you’re starting from and setting a goal.
5. The financial investment towards your long-term health and wellbeing is lower than you’d expect. Nutrition coaching plus personalised diet meal plans start from only £175 per month.
If you’re tired of hopping from diet to diet and not seeing results, take your first step now! Invest in just 90 days of nutrition coaching with Kevin for a more confident, healthier self.
Just want the Diet Meal Plan and Nutrition Resources without the support?
At least five calorie- and macro-specific options for your daily meals giving you a huge range of meal and snack combinations!
You’ll stay precisely on target and avoid menu fatigue.
My role as your Nutrition Coach
1. Set realistic targets based on your goals and lifestyle and map out an action plan to get you there.
2. Remove the guesswork – there’s only a certain level of mental bandwidth we can utilise at any one time.
3. Hold you accountable and support you as best I can. It feels good to have someone onside to fight your corner.
4. Make amendments when necessary to ensure you keep progressing towards your goals at a sensible pace.
5. Empower you with knowledge – it’s my role to equip you with the correct tools to enable you to continue your journey alone once your programme finishes.
Full Terms and Conditions
PRISM Nutrition’s nutritional coaching programmes are delivered by PRISM Nutrition. Bodyscan acts as an introducer to the service and a percentage of the fee you pay to PRISM Nutrition is paid to Bodyscan as an introduction fee. Your agreement is with PRISM Nutrition.
These terms and conditions have been set out by Kevin Garde, trading as PRISM Nutrition Ltd. You will be provided with, and will need to agree, to this full set of terms and conditions, before making payment and commencing with the nutritional coaching programme.
The fee payable to PRISM Nutrition for the services is as per the fees agreed and documented.
You may not withhold or set off payment of any amount to PRISM Nutrition.
Investing in the PRISM Nutrition coaching programmes will require a 50% payment of the total fee to be paid by the client, and received by PRISM Nutrition, prior to the initial consultation taking place.
The remaining 50% of the fee must be paid by the client, and received by PRISM Nutrition, prior to receiving his/her personalised package. Clients can also opt to pay for the service in full during the booking process.
After completing the initial consultation, the remaining 50% of the fee becomes payable; however, you are under no obligation to continue with the service and you will be refunded any payments above and beyond the 50% total service fee you have made.
This does not apply to the one-off Flexible Food Framework. For this service, the total fee is to be paid in full prior to the initial consultation.
Once a date has been scheduled using the Acuity application, payment is processed via bank transfer or Pay Pal.
If you do not make any payment when required, then PRISM Nutrition may cancel or suspend any further delivery or provision of services to you.
Refunds are made at the discretion of PRISM Nutrition and in accordance with any relevant laws. Services cancelled by you with less than 24-hours’ notice shall be chargeable at 100% of the agreed fees.
In the event that you chose to no longer continue with your sessions once you have received your personalised package, and your on-going start date has commenced, PRISM Nutrition are under no obligation to provide a refund, credit note or similar, in respect of the uncompleted services. In certain circumstances, and at the discretion of PRISM Nutrition, the service may be put on hold for up to three months.
All intellectual property in any materials given by Kevin to you shall at all times remain property of PRISM Nutrition.
Each party shall treat all confidential information belonging to the other party as confidential and safeguard it accordingly; and shall not disclose any confidential information belonging to the other party to any other person without the prior written consent of the other party, except to such persons and to such extent as may be necessary for the performance of the agreement.
PRISM Nutrition is not a medical practice or a service offering advice from a doctor or registered dietitian. The contents of any communication with your nutritionist should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem – nor is it intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Always consult your medical doctor or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health.
FREE FAT-LOSS GUIDE
7 Easy Fat-Loss Tips (Without Counting Calories)
Please check our FAQs first!
Our FAQs give info on Prices, Making a Booking, Having the Scan and Prepaid Packages.