HOW PREPAID PACKAGES WORK
Package Duration & Expiry – PLEASE READ
Each package has an expiry date of 12 months from date of purchase.
It is your responsibility to know when your package expires and to use the scan credits before the expiry date (sign in to the Bodyscan customer area and select ‘Your prepaid credits’). Remember that you will not be permitted to have a scan within eight weeks (56 days) of your previous body scan.
If you need to extend your package, this will incur an extension charge of £30 per ten weeks’ extension. Please see the full terms and conditions under the pricing tables on the pricing page. To extend, please send an email to [email protected].
Full terms and conditions of prepaid packages
1. Packaged scans are not transferable; the person in whose name all scans are booked must be the same person who has each scan.
2. All scans, whether purchased individually or in packages, cannot be taken more frequently than once every eight weeks (56 days).
3. All packages have a validity period of 12 months from date of purchase (not from the date of your first booked scan). Therefore do not purchase a package until you are ready to book the first scan.
4. The expiry date of each package is the last available date you can have a scan (it is not the last available date you can make a booking).
5. It is your responsibility to know when your package expires and how many scan credits you have left. You can manage all aspects of your Bodyscan account by signing in to your account from the home page.
- 6A. If your package expired more than ten weeks before your request, it cannot be extended and all your unused credits will be forfeited.
- 6B. You can choose to reinstate one, some or all unused credits for a charge of £30 per credit and under the 70-day rule. For example, reinstating two unused credits would cost £60 and the package extended by 140 days beyond the expiry date.
7. Promotional codes cannot be applied to packages as they are already discounted.
8. CANCELLATIONS: A package can be cancelled ONLY during the life of the package BEFORE it has expired. Expired packages cannot be cancelled, they can only be extended (as per Point 6 above) or forfeited.
Refunds will be based on the full list price of completed scans. For example, if you buy the VF4 package for a single payment of £399 and wish to cancel after completing the first two scans, the refund will be calculated as £399 minus £169 for the first scan and £139 for the second scan – a refund of £91. If the third scan had been completed in this example, no refund would be given as the full list price of the first three scans is more than the entire package price. Packages paid for by direct debit on our Easy Payment Plan will incur an additional transaction fee of £2 for each monthly payment made.
Any questions, drop an email to [email protected].
Please check our FAQs first!
Our FAQs give info on Prices, Making a Booking, Having the Scan and Prepaid Packages.